Last week, I was making some bookmarks mainly try to use up some of the small strips of paper I had saved in my studio. Somehow my simple paper cut bookmarks started to expand and more ideas unfold:
At first, I made some bookmarks using the image of Dahlias and then I started to expand into paper cut pop up cards.
Here is the first one I made.
Almost as soon as I finished the first, as I was looking at it and feel the need to make it better for the next one: instead of having the whole flower pop out, I let only the center part as the pop up part. It seems to make it more three dimensional.
This morning, I decided to make envelop to go with the bookmarks and cards.
I’m going to have to try and give some of your projects a go. Don’t know they’ll be as detailed as yours but I’ll try.